CRA Lifeline: Maintaining Financial Health
Last week, we held our first webinar featuring background screening experts to help CRA’s through the COVID-19 crisis. We must have struck a nerve because we sold out the session, and nearly all registrants attended.
So with that in mind, we thought we would drill down on the topic that most of our attendees were most concerned with, maintaining financial health.
Please join us on Monday, April 13, 2020, at 1 pm EST for our latest panel discussion.
“CRA Lifeline- Maintaining Financial Health Through COVID-19 Crisis” featuring an impressive panel of background screening strategy, financial and M&A experts.:
- Billy Goldstein– Managing Director, Persevent Group LLC and Former EVP and Head of Strategy of M&A for Sterling
- Chen Na, Managing Director, Stifel Financial Co.
- Chanan Glambosky, Managing Director, Stifel Financial Co.
- Jason Morris- President, Morris Consulting Group, former President and COO of EmployeeScreenIQ
- Nick Fishman- President, Fishman Group Consultants, former Executive Vice President and CMO of EmployeeScreenIQ
Key Topics to Include:
- Tips to improve financial outcomes during the COVID pandemic
- Insights into maintaining a healthy balance sheet
- How to use lines of credit
- State of the M&A and capital markets
Participation in this webinar is free. We just ask that you register in advance at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We’ll look forward to seeing you on April 10th. In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe.
- Acquisitions (9)
- Annual Survey (3)
- Awards (2)
- Background Screening (11)
- Compliance (5)
- Conferences (8)
- Credentialing (2)
- Current events (24)
- Expert Witness (1)
- FBI (1)
- FCRA (1)
- Fingerprinting (1)
- General Update (17)
- History (3)
- India (2)
- Innovation (9)
- International (2)
- M&A (8)
- Marketing (1)
- Monitoring (1)
- NAPBS (17)
- Rumors (4)
- ScreeningNews- News (1)
- Series (1)
- Services (3)
- SHRM (1)
- Soapbox (4)
- This Week In Backgrounds (9)
- TWIB (5)
- Uncategorized (2)