CRA Lifeline: The Future of Compliance, Post COVID-19
How has COVID-19 changed the compliance landscape? Will it have lasting implications after it’s over? What does the future of compliance look like a few years down the road?
Please join us on Friday, May 15th, 2020 at 1pm EST for our latest panel discussion.
“CRA Lifeline: Compliance in the Future, Post COVID-19” features an impressive panel of some of the foremost compliance experts from the background screening industry.
- Bon Idziak – Chief Compliance Officer at Accurate and Chairman of the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA)
- Angela Preston – Senior Vice President and Counsel, Corporate Ethics and Compliance at Sterling and former Chairman of PBSA
- Jason Morris- President, Morris Consulting Group, former President and COO of EmployeeScreenIQ and former Chairman of PBSA
- Nick Fishman- Managing Partner, Morris Consulting Group, former Executive Vice President and CMO of EmployeeScreenIQ, definitely not a former Chairman of PBSA
Key Topics to Include:
- Where are we evolving to as an industry?
- What do we see our regulators doing in the future?
- What impact do we see recent court decisions having in the future?
- What does the future look like from a compliance standpoint?
- How will regulators look at continuous monitoring?
- Should the industry support a national ban the box initiative?
Participation in this webinar is free. We just ask that you register in advance at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We’ll look forward to seeing you on May 15th. In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe.
- Acquisitions (9)
- Annual Survey (3)
- Awards (2)
- Background Screening (12)
- Compliance (5)
- Conferences (8)
- Credentialing (2)
- Current events (25)
- Expert Witness (1)
- FBI (1)
- FCRA (1)
- Fingerprinting (1)
- General Update (17)
- History (3)
- India (2)
- Innovation (9)
- International (2)
- M&A (8)
- Marketing (1)
- Monitoring (1)
- NAPBS (17)
- Product (1)
- Rumors (5)
- ScreeningNews- News (1)
- Series (1)
- Services (3)
- SHRM (1)
- Soapbox (4)
- This Week In Backgrounds (9)
- TWIB (5)
- Uncategorized (2)